Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Science 20 Saudi Arabia!
These terms and conditions along with any other policies or regulations on this website outline the rules and regulations for the use of S20 's Website.
By accessing this Website We assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use S20 if You do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Capitalized terminologies shall hold the definitions set out on this Website and shall apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements. The use of such terminologies in singular shall include the plural and a reference to one gender shall include the other. Definitions are as follows:
- Website: This website and all its pages, Materials and Content.
- The Secretariat: The S20 Saudi Arabia and any reference to "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us" shall hold the same meaning.
- User: the person choosing to access the Website. Any reference to "You" and "Your" shall include the same meaning.
- Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: means (i) copyright, patents, database rights and rights in trademarks, designs, know-how and confidential information (whether registered or not); (ii) applications for registration and the right to apply for registration for any of these rights; and (iii) all other intellectual property rights and equivalent or similar forms of protection existing anywhere in the world.
- Materials and Content: means any and all information, documents and materials on the Website and any text, software, database, format, graphic and written work, briefing, newsletter, press release, news item, guide, article, case report and any other material, document or html reproduction, whether on the Website or downloaded from it or supplied by The Secretariat.
Your use of this Website shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other policies or regulations elsewhere on this Website. We reserve the right to amend, update or alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any such change shall take effect upon posting to this Website.
- The S20 Saudi Arabia grants Users the permission to visit the Website and all uses of the Contents of this Site, other than personal uses, are prohibited. By accessing the Site, You agree:
- Not to copy, amend, reproduce, sell or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third parties
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to Your use of this Website;
- not to benefit commercially from the Website content.
- To be responsible for all telecommunications charges relating to your use of this Site.
- The S20 Saudi Arabia shall solely have the right to alter, limit, deny any User from accessing the Website or any portion of it without providing any notices or justifications to such User.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed, whether directly or indirectly, express or implied as a waiver by the S20 Saudi Arabia of nay provisions within these Terms and Conditions or any other policy or regulation on this Website.
- Nothing on this website or else shall be construed, whether directly or indirectly, express or implied, shall be construed to be a limitation or waiver of any privileges and immunities of the S20 Saudi Arabia or any of its members.
- Any delay in the exercise or non-exercise of any right shall not be construed as a waiver of that right. We shall have the right to exercise our rights as often as necessary. Our rights are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law.
- No waiver by the S20 Saudi Arabia shall be construed valid unless issued by its duly authorized representative.
- If a provision on this Website is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdictions it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability in the said jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction of the remaining provisions.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed to constitute a partnership between You and Us or constitute that one is an agent of the other for any reasons or purposes.
By Accessing this Website you agree:
- That certain information that are related to You may be used for internal purposes including but not limited to statistical or analysis purposes. This information may include (addresses, Internet Protocols, navigation, software used during the accessibility, time Spent on the Website).
That you will access its contents solely for your own private use; and not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third parties without obtaining Our prior written consent. You agree not to benefit commercially from the Website Content.
To comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to Your use of this Website and not to use this website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism);
If required and necessary should you need the usage of a third-party software to access this Website, you will obtain a license of such software at your expense (or the expense of your employer as the case may be).
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the Website will operate in accordance with your expectations o will be free of any error. We shall have the sole right with no restrictions to update the Website from time to time as we deem fit at our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, S20 Saudi Arabia (and/or its licensors, suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this Website) own the intellectual property rights for all material on this Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
The S20 Saudi Arabia is the sole owner of copyright and database right in this Website and its Contents. You must not:
- Republish Material from S20 Saudi Arabia.
- Sell, rent or sub-license Material from S20 Saudi Arabia.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from S20 Saudi Arabia.
- Redistribute content from S20 Saudi Arabia.
You are solely responsible for obeying any and all applicable laws in any jurisdiction relating to the intellectual property rights in this Website.
Comments on this Website are welcome. To send comments please contact us via our Contact Us page.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to Ourselves; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with Us; (c) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform Us by reaching out to Us through the Contact Us page. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of L20 Saudi Arabia 's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
This Site may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the S20 Saudi Arabia, and the S20 Saudi Arabia is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The S20 Saudi Arabia provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by the S20 Saudi Arabia.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
User is aware that the use of this Website is at their sole risk. this Website is for information purposes only and is not an advertisement. All Materials provided on this Website are provided “as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The S20 Saudi Arabia disclaims all liability accordingly. Under no circumstances shall the S20 Saudi Arabia be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
This Website may include statements, opinions and advices of various information providers and the S20 Saudi Arabia does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this website or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User's own risk.
Any dispute or claim of whatever nature between you and the S20 Saudi Arabia arising out of or in connection with this Website or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Users of this Website do so on the basis that they thereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent judicial authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.